ANU 4220 SERIES
For over 20 years, Luminox has partnered with the world's toughest maritime commandos to continuously hone and refine a watch tough enough and useful enough to be considered first line gear for the finest warriors. In World War II, during the era of Frogmen and beach landings under fire, if a piece of diving gear wasn't on the ANU (Authorised for Navy Use) list, you didn't use it. The ANU list of equipment provided these Frogmen of the past and the Navy SEALs of today with a sense of security that their gear would work when needed. It is with this same intent that we name these newly developed watches, the ANU series. If you have an essential mission then use authorised essential gear, ANU by Luminox.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: 316L Stainless steel
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- End-of-life display (E.O.L.)
- Strap / bracelet: 316L Stainless steel
- Lug width: 23 mm
- Case height: 13 mm
- Weight: 210 g
- More Details
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.