Master Carbon SEAL Automatic 45 mm Military Dive Watch - 3863
The Master Carbon SEAL Automatic combines all the details for which Luminox is famous – toughness, luminosity, extreme water resistant, legibility – with a Swiss Made SELLITA SW 220-1 automatic movement that also features a day and date window.
For the first time, Luminox is introducing an automatic movement in a CARBONOX™+ case. There is always something special about a mechanical movement, the way the pieces and parts come together to bring the movement alive, the balance wheel turning and driving the hour and minute hands. Reliable and tough, this automatic movement is a joy to watch in motion.
The bezel of the Master Carbon SEAL Automatic is stainless steel with an IP black plating, and the bezel markings are in a very cool steel colour. Of course, the Master Carbon SEAL Automatic is equipped with our Luminox Light Technology, making sure the watch is totally visible in low or no light conditions, never having to rely on an exterior light source.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Day Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Automatic
- Case material: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 110 g