Bondi Lifeguard Watch
Luminox is proud to be the timing partner for Bondi Lifeguards. In collaboration with the Bondi Lifeguards team Luminox have develop the Bondi Lifeguard watch to meet the harsh conditions of the Australia summer.
The ultra-lightweight Bondi Lifeguard Watches are fitted with a ‘Carbonox’ casing to handle the harshest environments. In addition, all of them are 20 ATM water-resistant.
The dial on the watch is blue to pay tribute to the Australian ocean. The Bondi Lifeguard Watches are made for action and built to last in the land of sand, surf and sun.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw on
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: PU
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 71 g
- More Details
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.