Bear Grylls Survival 45 mm Outdoor Explorer Watch - XB.3745
The Bear Grylls Master Outdoor watch is a chronograph with an additional date display. The case is made of CARBONOX ™ + and the SOS Morse Code is applied to the dial as a small reminder for extreme situations.
The chronograph pushers are made of solid stainless steel , while an orange rubber ring on the crown ensures optimal grip.
This survival watch is water resistant to 300 meters and equipped with a sapphire crystal .
The watch strap is made of black rubber . There is also a small compass on the strap that can be easily pulled on and off.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 300 / 1000 / 30
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine Rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 104 g
Buy it with
The only time I take this thing off is when I go to sleep at night, or when I'm in the shower. It's an immaculate timepiece that is every bit as sturdy, beautiful and brilliant as the images suggest. I initially had reservations about spending this kind of money on a watch that I admittedly didn't need, but now that I have done, I don't regret it in the slightest.
Hi Damien, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your Bear Grylls Survival Watch. We are really glad to hear you love it and we hope to see you online again soon. Kind Regards, The Luminox Team