Your Bear Grylls Survival 3749 timepiece is designed to help you survive. Whether it's the countdown dive zone, the SOS in Morse code or the 300-meter water resistance, these timepieces will be your trusty companions and help you conquer any conditions. These special details combine with the legendary ability of Luminox watches to perform in extreme situations, making the partnership with Bear Grylls perfect in every way. Even Luminox™s motto, Every Second Counts, dovetails flawlessly with Grylls™ Never Give Up. The watch comes with an orange strap including a compass.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 300 / 1000 / 30
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- More Details
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.