Commando Raider 46 mm Outdoor Adventure Watch - 3321
The Commando Raider combines all the details for which Luminox is famous – tough, luminous, extremely water resistant, highly legible – with a sand-coloured dial, military style numbers and military time. The Raider adds a CARBONOX™ uni-directional countdown bezel with an integrated compass rose, in a light and extremely durable 46 mm CARBONOX case.
The tactical watch is equipped with a Ronda 515.24H movement that allows to display a second time zone as well as a tough sapphire crystal. The shape of the second hand is the same arrow which can be found in many Special Forces Unit logos around the world, symbolizing strength, penetrating power, speed, and positive attitude.
To complete the military theme, the font of the Commando Raider is based on ubiquitous military stencils, while the green compass points insert on the bezel is anodized aluminium coloured in what Luminox calls “Night Vision Green,” as it matches the colour when you look at the world through night vision goggles.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 46 mm
- Function: GMT (2nd time zone)
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 90 g