Luminox Navy SEAL Chronograph - 3581.EY
Navy SEAL Series
Luminox has been the watch of choice for professionals like Navy SEALs, expert counter-terrorism operative Scott Cassell, the US Coast Guard, law enforcement divers and many more for the past 25 years. For a professional diving watch, it is critical and can even be the difference between life and death, that the time is visible in any and all conditions, be it night diving, deep diving, diving in poor visibility or wreck diving. The Luminox Light Technology (LLT) ensures that all its watches have easy and immediate readability, and are Always Visible constantly glowing for up to 25 years.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw on
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 80 g
Buy it with
In compliance with The Consumer Goods (Button/Coin Batteries) Information Standard 2020, all Luminox products that require the use of Button/Coin Batteries will include warnings on both batteries and the front panel of battery packaging. These warnings are necessary when supplying button/coin batteries to: alert consumers to the button/coin battery hazard, and provide relevant information so that appropriate action can be taken when it is suspected that a child has swallowed or inserted a button/coin battery.
Please visit our Button & Coin Battery Safety Information page here for more information.