Luminox was born 30 years ago this year with a simple mission – build the toughest and most durable Swiss timepieces using Luminox’s Light Technology and American designs, and do it for an affordable price.
To celebrate this anniversary, Luminox has created an incredible timepiece that reimagines one of its first watches ever, the Luminox Sport Timer 1540 Series from 1990. The Sport Timer 30th Anniversary is limited to 730 units and the design is vintage, yet modern using today’s latest technology.
Click here for more information & video.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 42 mm
- Function: Time
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: 316L Stainless steel
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Webbing NATO style
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 12 mm
- Weight: 91 g
- More Details
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.