Black Ops Series
Luminox Black Ops watches are employed by many Spec Ops groups around the world.
To better serve these elite forces, Luminox has developed a new series of stealth Black Ops timepieces with upgraded features. The Black Ops 8880 Series has a Carbon Compound case and unidirectional ratcheting bezel with the addition of a stainless steel screw in case back for enhanced water resistance. The new sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coatings is even more scratch resistant than previous Series and makes for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw on
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: PU
- Lug width: 23 mm
- Case height: 13 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- More Details
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.