F-117 Nighthawk Series
Luminox F-117 Nighthawk Series watches were made specifically for the US Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk Stealth jets.
Luminox created the original F-117 watch 3400 series in a 43mm black PVD plated stainless steel case. The case has a detailed engraving of the F-117 Nighthawk Stealth jet, for which Luminox has a proprietary worldwide watch license with Lockheed Martin. A second version of this series, the 6400 series, also as black as the night, was created with a larger, bolder, more angular design to evoke the flavor of the jet itself. It strikes a stronger profile in a 45 mm stainless steel case.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 44 mm
- Function: GMT (2nd time zone)
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: 316L Stainless steel
- Bezel: Bi-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Kevlar
- Lug width: 23 mm
- Case height: 13 mm
- Weight: 105 g
- More Details
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.