The LAND series watches come equipped with just about everything Bear Grylls requires to survive in any terrestrial adventure. Not only are the 45mm CARBONOX cases water resistant to 200 meters, the LAND timepieces are chronographs, perfect for calculating walking speed, with a special scale on the bezel. This watch comes with a black dial and a black rubber strap, with special ruler markings. It is also equipped with a compass on the strap. The dial features orange markings, and Never Give Up slogan. The crown and pushers are solid stainless-steel, and the crown features an orange rubber ring for easy grip.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Fixed
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 89 g
- More Details
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.