The Bear Grylls Survival 3729 model features a CARBONOX case - CARBONOX is a carbon-based material exclusive to Luminox which is light, hypoallergenic and extremely durable and resistant. All the Bear Grylls Survival Collection watches of this 3720 series feature Bear Grylls™ logo and motto, Never Give Up on the dial, as well as a special two-tone caseback adorned with Grylls™ signature and Never Give Up in bright orange. This tactical watch comes with a rubber strap and has an orange diving zone count up marking.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 42 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 74 g
- More Details
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.