Luminox ICE-SAR Arctic - 1207
ICE-SAR Artic Series
Luminox partnered with the Icelandic Association for Search And Rescue to develop the ICE-SAR Artic watches to celebrate the 90th anniversary of their association. Iceland’s all-volunteer force needed a watch to withstand the vicious arctic winds and volatile sub-zero winters, so Luminox delivered the perfect solution.
The ultra-lightweight models in the series have Luminox Lighting Technology for unmatched night vision and are fitted with a ‘Carbonox’ casing to handle the harshest environments. In addition, all of them are 20 ATM water-resistant.
The dials have been sandblasted to pay tribute to the volcanic landscapes in Iceland and all three watch hands are designed after the carabiners that ICE-SAR rescuers use on every mission. On two of the models, the index at 12 is swapped with 112, which is the emergency telephone number in most European countries. These timepieces are built to last in the land of ice and fire.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 46 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: 316L Stainless steel
- Bezel: Bi-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- End-of-life display (E.O.L.)
- Strap / bracelet: 316L Stainless steel
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 13 mm
- Weight: 200 g
Absolute masterpiece. well weighted and stylish. Perfect for the adventure or corporate settings.
Thanks for your review. We really glad to hear you love your new Luminox ICE-SAR Arctic Watch. Kind Regards The Luminox Australia Team
Great tool watch, looks great, feels lighter than it looks.
Hi Stuart, Thank you for your awesome review of our ICE-SAR Arctic 1207! We're so glad to hear you enjoy your new watch. Kind Regards, The Luminox Team