#tide ECO 46 mm Sustainable Outdoor Watch - 8903.ECO
Luminox continues to do its part to make the world a better, more sustainable, place to live and partners again with the Swiss company #tide.
The blue Luminox #tide ECO XS.8903.ECO series uses 100% recycled #tide material for the case, strap, and bezel. It is equipped with a Swiss Made precision Ronda 515 quartz movement and our Luminox Light Technology, which assures a constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition. The timepiece is also water resistant to 200 meters.
With the #tide series watches you get durable and tough watches, and at the same time you can feel good about helping Luminox make a difference.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 46 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: 100% Recycled ocean-bound plastic material
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Recycled ocean-bound plastic material
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 72 g