Master Carbon SEAL 46 mm Military Dive Watch - 3801.SIS.SET
The core values of the US Navy SEALs, the most elite combat unit in the world, emphasize high performance, but in a careful, measured, methodical way. For the 3800 series “Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast” edition, this famous SEAL mantra is on the dial in red, to remind you of this concept every time you check your watch. From operations on both land and in the sea, to long, gruelling days, while weathering the most extreme conditions, Navy SEALs are constantly pushed to their limits, so keeping this mantra in mind is supremely important so no mistakes are made.
The Luminox XS.3801.SIS SET Series is water resistant to 300 meters and comes with a 46 mm CARBONOX™+ case, a high performance carbon long bar compound, in which carbon fibres account for 40% of the compound. This compound gives our Luminox watches its very modern and distinctive grey colour.
Limited to 800 pieces worldwide, this military watch is the perfect companion for your outdoor activities. The watch comes in a set with an additional black webbing strap and is covered by a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 46 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 300 / 1000 / 30
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 90 g
luminox master carbon seal
Really pleased with overall feel of the watch being worn all day. Robust look, versatile in being dressed up or casual. I liked it so much I bought the Master Carbon Seal 45mm automatic a week later.