Luminox Lifeguard Watch
Luminox is proud to be the timing partner for lifeguards in Australia. In collaboration with lifeguards, Luminox have develop the Lifeguard watch to meet the harsh conditions of the Australia summer.
The ultra-lightweight Lifeguard Watches are fitted with a ‘Carbonox’ casing to handle the harshest environments. In addition, all of them are 20 ATM water-resistant.
The dial on the watch is blue to pay tribute to the Australian ocean. The Lifeguard Watches are made for action and built to last in the land of sand, surf and sun.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw on
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: PU
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 71 g