Luminox Bear Grylls Survival - 3797.KM
The Bear Grylls 3797.KM watch features Bear Grylls logo and motto, Never Give Up on the dial and the case back. The tactical watch incorporates a chronograph function, paracord strap, walking speed scale, and, of course, Luminox Light Technology so that the watch is visible in any lighting conditions and will remain so for up to 25 years.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Fixed
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Textile / Nylon
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 89 g
Basically it does everything a Bush basher would want. It’s a shame they didn’t make them in the 60’s and 70’s. If I was in a situation that I ever needed to use the Paracord (I’m a doctor) how would I get a replacement? I’ve done this knot before however that’s a long time ago. Excellent watch like all my Luminox watches.
Hi Russell, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your new Bear Grylls Watch. We are really glad to hear you love it and we hope to see you online again soon. Kind Regards, The Luminox Team
Very good. Great design, especially easy to read at night and comfortable on the wrist. Pity about the Bear Grylls association.