The MASTER Series features two chronographs in 45mm CARBONOX cases with orange details on the case, including SOS in Morse code for quick reference. The pushers of the chronograph are in solid stainless steel, while the stainless-steel crown has an orange rubber crown ring for easy grip. This special timepiece is water resistant to 300 meters and has a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. It comes on a black rubber strap and fitted with a compass already assembled to the strap.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 300 / 1000 / 30
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 98 g
- More Details
Looks awesome with carbonox strap, well made and delivered next day to Newcastle.
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.