The SEA version comes in a 42 CARBONOX case, water resistant to 200 meters, perfect for no decompression air diving. The uni-directional turning bezel has a special diving zone count up marking, set off by a different colour (blue or orange) for easy reading. The screw-down crown has an orange rubber ring, for better grip, and the colour matches the markings on the bezel and the minute and second hands (the most visible colour for underwater work). The SEA series comes with a waved black rubber strap.
- More Details
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 42 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 74 g
- More Details
The watch arrived the next day and customer service is top notch! Will definitely buy again
Luminox watches are water resistant from 100 – 500 meters
Luminox Self-Powered Illumination
Without having to push a button or expose the timepiece to a light source, the time is continuously visible for up to 25 years.
Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility.